Last edited on 01/12/2023 @20:58
This is a community PvPvE server. We want people to be able to build up, have adventures, build and tame whatever they like. The PvP aspect of this server means you can raid others, but do not raid with the intention of scaring off new players or tribes. Give people a chance in this game. PvP to your hearts content, but dirty fighting is not allowed! in our info channel you can find all the information needed to understand our settings
- No toxic behavior
- No continuous harassment
- No mentioning personal lives of other players
- No racism in any form
- No Sexism
- No impersonating staff in game or on discord
- You may not create more than one character on our ARK clusterSteam/character names with human/123 or equivalent will not receive any support from staff
- Offensive user names are not allowed (staff will change them to whatever they want)
- No blocking spawn points with anything that can kill a player (dinos, turrets, traps, whatever)
- No teaming. meaning: No raiding a single tribe with more then one tribe. This rule may be ignored when raiding AUTOBASES
- Countering is allowed
- No spawn kills on obelisks
- No abusing glitches/bugs/systems that are not meant to be in the game
- No undermeshing
- No insiding
- No combat logging
- No griefing dinos that are being tamed
- No NPP/raid protection abuse.
- No raiding Bobs! (Refer to new or inexperienced players who are just starting their ARK journey.)
- Are you just here to only raid other tribes offline? Please keep in mind that measures can be taken!
- No building near obelisks. Players have to be able to start a boss fight or transfer off
- No building at 75-75 on Genesis
- No building near important dino and resource locations, like wyvern trenches
- No building inside the mesh
- Floating structures are not allowed
BLOCKED BASE SPOTS
- Ext alpha tree
- Ext wasteland cave
- Rag desert crack
- Fjodur Bee cave
- No raiding with impenetrable movable objects/structures: Platform builds are allowed in raids, but the dino must be able to get hit by turrets
- No tunnel raiding: Tunnel raiding refers to the unauthorized access or destruction of structures through tunnels or similar means.
- No raiding tribes that are obviously not on your level (example: Tek vs stone)
- No using rafts fitted with turrets during raids
- It is not allowed to place an ORP on a FOB
- Tribes can cage other survivors for a maximum of 60 minutes
- A tribe may not raid another tribe for more than 48 hours. It does not matter whether the raid was successful or not
- The defending tribe may not be raided by the same tribe for 3 days after a raid has finished
- In case of a successful raid, the defeated tribe is entitled to 5 days of 100% raid protection, this must be requested by ticket.
*Rules pertaining to raiding do not apply in open world PVP
Offline Raid Protection (ORP)
- We've implemented Offline Raid Protection (ORP) to help safeguard your bases when you and your tribe are offline. However, please note that ORP won't activate automatically; you'll need to set it up yourself by placing the in-game ORP object, which can be found in your engrams.
- Activation Time: ORP activates 3 minutes after going offline when not on PvP cooldown.
- PvP Activation Time: ORP activates after 300 minutes of going offline when on PvP cooldown.
- Protection: ORP provides 75% damage reduction.
- Turret Damage Multiplier: Turret damage is multiplied by 200% (slowly increasing to 400%).
- Turret Damage Multiplier when Fully Activated ORP: When fully activated, ORP boosts turret damage to 400%.
- Time to Fully Activate ORP: It takes 60 minutes for ORP to fully activate.
- Protection for Passive Dinos: Passive dinos receive 75% protection.
- Protection for Non-Passive Dinos: Non-passive dinos receive 75% protection.
- Range: ORP covers an area within 40 foundations.
- Each tribe is allowed a maximum of 2 ORPs cluster-wide. If any tribe is found with ORPs active in more than two locations across the cluster, their ORPs will be promptly disabled without prior warning upon detection.
Forbidden ORP Locations
ORP is not allowed in the following places and will be removed without warning:
- Ice Cave on The Island
- Shadow Cave on Aberration
- Glowtail Cave on Aberration
- Labyrinth Cave on Fjordur
- Bee Cave on Fjordur
- Spider Cave on Valguero
- Player Chat Commands
/orp - will give message saying if you are inside your own ORP or not. And it will tell you if your target has active ORP or not.
NEW PLAYER PROTECTION
- New tribes receive 7 days of protection /npp to see how much time you have left on said protection.
- Protection only applies to structures, NOT to players & dinos.
NPP expires in the following cases:
- When the tribe admin manually removes the NPP with /pvp
- When the timer of 7 days runs out, regardless of the players maximum level
*If the system is being abused in any way, your NPP will be removed without warning!
- No building in the titan caves on Extinction
- No building in boss caves on Fjordur
- A maximum of 3 caves may be claimed per tribe across the cluster
- Cave damage is 6x
* If you decide to build in an artifact cave make sure the artifact is accessible for those in need
*If you decide to claim more then 3 caves on the cluster, the admins reserve the right to wipe any one of them until you have 3 left
- Building in ratholes will now be allowed (no building in glitch-holes)
- It is allowed to place spam around your own base. It may extend max 50 foundations from your first line of defense (at least 25 turrets)
- It is NOT allowed to place random spam on the map
- It is allowed to place spam during a raid, but this has to be cleaned up with the fob
- Random spam may be removed without warning
- Must be reported to staff if not all parties are in agreement of the switch, so belongings can be split in a fair manner. If you do not do this, it will be seen as insiding and staff wil step in to resolve the problem however they see fit
FORWARD OPERATING BASES
- It is not allowed to place ORP on your FOB
- FOB must be removed within 24 hours after a raid has finished
- No refunds due to crashes/bugs/glitches/getting arked
*In previous seasons we’ve had a refund policy. Sadly our goodwill was abused a lot so therefore: NO REFUNDS