Last edited on 11-11-2022 @18:47
This is a community PvPvE server. We want people to be able to build up, have adventures, build and tame whatever they like. The PvP aspect of this server means you can raid others, but do not raid with the intention of scaring off new players or tribes. Give people a chance in this game. PvP to your hearts content, but dirty fighting is not allowed!
administrators may overrule when it comes to interpretations of certain rules (edited)
-No toxic behavior
- No continuous harassment
- No personal insults
- No racism in any form
- No Sexism
- No impersonating staff in game or on discord
- You may not create more than one character on our ARK cluster
- Steam/character names with human/123 or equivalent will not receive any ingame support from staff
- Offensive user names are not allowed (staff will change them to whatever they want)
- No blocking spawn points with anything that can kill a player (dinos, turrets, traps, whatever)
- No teaming. meaning: No raiding a single tribe with more then one tribe. This rule may be ignored when raiding AUTOBASES
- Countering is allowed
- No spawn kills on obelisks
- No abusing glitches/bugs/systems that are not meant to be in the game
- No undermeshing
- No insiding
- No combat logging
- No griefing dinos that are being tamed
- No NPP/raid protection abuse.
- No building near obelisks. Players have to be able to start a boss fight or transfer off
- No building at 75-75 on Genesis
- No building near important dino and resource locations, like wyvern trenches
- No building inside the mesh
- Floating structures are not allowed
- No raiding with impenetrable movable objects/structures: Platform builds are allowed in raids, but the dino must be able to get hit by turrets
- No raiding tribes that are obviously not on your level (example: Tek vs stone)
- No raiding with rafts fitted with turrets
- It is not allowed to place an ORP on a FOB
- Tribes can cage other survivors for a maximum of 60 minutes
- A tribe may not raid another tribe for more than 48 hours. It does not matter whether the raid was successful or not
- The defending tribe may not be raided by the same tribe for 3 days after a raid has finished
- In case of a successful raid, the defeated tribe is entitled to 3 days of 100% raid protection, this must be requested in #create-ticket
*rules pertaining to raiding do not apply in open world PVP
OFFLINE RAID PROTECTION
- Protection = 75%
- Turret damage = 500%
- Activation time = 1 minute
- Activation time while pvp/raid flagged = 300 minutes
ORP is not allowed in the following places and will be removed without warning!
- Ice Cave - The Island
- Shadow cave - Aberration
- Glowtail cave - Aberration
NEW PLAYER PROTECTION
- New tribes receive 7 days of protection /npp to see how much time you have left on said protection
- Protection only applies to structures, NOT to players & dinos
NPP expires in the following cases
- When a tribe member reaches level 100 !!currently disabled!!
- When the tribe admin manually removes the NPP with /pvp
- When the timer of 5 days runs out, regardless of the players maximum level
*If the system is being abused in any way, your NPP will be removed without warning!
- No building in the titan caves on Extinction
- A maximum of 2 caves may be claimed per tribe across the cluster
- Cave damage is 6x
*If you decide to build in an artifact cave make sure the artifact is accessible for those in need
*if you decide to claim more then 2 caves on the cluster, the admins reserve the right to wipe any one of them until you have 2 left.
It is not allowed to build in a rat hole!
- If you are caught building in a rathole, you will be asked to pack up within a given time by the admin. If you fail to do so your base will be removed completely.
- We consider a place a rathole when it looks like a cave, but there is no cave damage. Admins reserve the right to decide whether a spot is allowed or not. When in doubt about a spot: make a ticket.
for example, the following spots are not allowed:
- Desert crack, Rag
- Wastelands cave, Ext
- It is allowed to place spam around your own base
- It is not allowed to place random spam on the map
- It is allowed to place spam during a raid, but this has to be cleaned up with the fob
- Random spam will be removed
- Must be reported to staff if not all parties are in agreement of the switch, so belongings can be split in a fair manner. If you do not do this, it will be seen as insiding and staff wil step in to resolve the problem however they see fit
FORWARD OPERATING BASES
- It is not allowed to place ORP on your FOB
- FOB must be removed within 24 hours after a raid has finished
- No refunds due to crashes/bugs/glitches/getting arked
*In previous seasons we’ve had a refund policy. Sadly our goodwill was abused a lot so therefore: NO REFUNDS