Last edited on 02/12/2023 @WORKING ON IT!
This is a community PvPvE server. We want people to be able to build up, have adventures, build and tame whatever they like. The PvP aspect of this server means you can raid others, but do not raid with the intention of scaring off new players or tribes. Give people a chance in this game. PvP to your hearts content, but dirty fighting is not allowed!
- No toxic behavior
- No continuous harassment
- No mentioning personal lives of other players
- No racism in any form
- No Sexism
- No impersonating staff in game or on discord
- You may not create more than one character on our ARK cluster
- Steam/character names with human/123 or equivalent will not receive any support from staff
- Offensive user names are not allowed (staff will change them to whatever they want)
- No blocking spawn points with anything that can kill a player (dinos, turrets, traps, whatever)
- No teaming. meaning: No raiding a single tribe with more then one tribe.
- Countering is allowed
- No spawn kills on obelisks
- No abusing glitches/bugs/systems that are not meant to be in the game
- No undermeshing
- No insiding
- No combat logging
- No griefing dinos that are being tamed
- It is not allowed to snipe tames unless in a raid.
- No NPP/raid protection abuse.
- No raiding Bobs! (Refer to new or inexperienced players who are just starting their ARK journey.)
- Are you just here to only raid other tribes offline? Please keep in mind that measures can be taken!
- No raiding with impenetrable movable objects/structures: Platform builds are allowed in raids, but the dino must be able to get hit by turrets.
- No tunnel raiding: Tunnel raiding refers to the unauthorized access or destruction of structures through tunnels or similar means.
- No raiding tribes that are obviously not on your level (example: Tek vs stone)
- No using rafts fitted with turrets during raids
- It is not allowed to place an ORP on a FOB
- Tribes can cage other survivors for a maximum of 60 minutes
- A tribe may not raid another tribe for more than 48 hours. It does not matter whether the raid was successful or not
- The defending tribe may not be raided by the same tribe for 3 days after a raid has finished
- No building near obelisks. Players have to be able to start a boss fight or transfer off
- No building at 75-75 on Genesis
- No building near important dino and resource locations, like wyvern trenches
- No building inside the mesh
- Floating structures are not allowed
- Building in ratholes will now be allowed (no building in glitch-holes).
- It is allowed to place spam around your own base. It may extend max 50 foundations from your first line of defense (at least 25 turrets)
- It is NOT allowed to place random spam on the map
- It is allowed to place spam during a raid, but this has to be cleaned up with the fob
- Random spam may be removed without warning